Mia Talerico is opening up about herself!
The young actress currently stars in the Brat TV series Mani, where she plays Paige.
In the latest episode, “You Gotta Chill,” driving lessons end in a fiery showdown with Tanner’s mom. At school, everyone keeps a secret from Brittany.
To celebrate the new episode of Mani, we got to know more about Mia with 10 Fun Facts. Click inside for more…
Mia is of course most well known for starring as Charlie on the Disney Channel series Good Luck Charlie.
Check out her fun facts below, which includes a couple of fun facts about GLC…
- 1. My parents named me Mia because I was two weeks late and I was Missing In Action.
- 2. I can curl my tongue.
- 3. Don’t believe everything you read on the internet. I am an only child and do not have a younger sister named Aubrey.
- 4. Bob Duncan is not actually my dad. Seriously, kids still tell me that my Dad doesn’t look the same in person as on tv. He’s not my real dad but the Good Luck Charlie cast really is like family to me and we have lots of great memories together.
- 5. I live in sunny Santa Barbara where the average temperature is 70 degrees. I really enjoy rain and snow and love to ski.
- 6. My favorite meal is shrimp scampi and my favorite dessert is Creme Brûlée.
- 7. I love to just chill and watch TikTok, but I also enjoy swimming, surfing, crocheting, painting, sculpting, roller skating and riding my bike.
- 8. I want to travel as much as possible. If I could get on a plane tomorrow and go anywhere it would be the Bahamas.
- 9. I started filming Disney’s Good Luck Charlie when I was 10 months old and finished before kindergarten.
- 10. I have a hairless guinea pig named Inky and she is so sweet. I’m currently looking for a friend for Inky.
Source: Read Full Article