Patricia Altchul knows “Southern Charm” has come a long way from its first season — and she thinks its sixth season is the best one yet.
“Well I look at some of the first episodes, you know, from the beginning season and I mean I thought I was only gonna have to be on there five minutes — that’s what Whitney [Sudler-Smith] promised me,” Altschul told Page Six. “So you know, I would wear something uninteresting. No makeup. I knew it was only going to be five minutes so I didn’t care. Now I wish I’d put on false eyelashes and done heavy duty makeup!”
Now with a full face of makeup, Altschul, 78, is certain that the newest season of the show is better than it has ever been.
“The rest of the season is going to be wildly surprising. The viewer is not going to have any idea of the skullduggery that goes on this season. It’s the best season. People said, ‘Oh, Thomas [Ravenel] isn’t going to be on it. It’s going to be boring.’ Well, I’m telling you, it’s going to be anything but!”
Ravenel, 56, was a main character on the Bravo show until he announced his departure last summer following his arrest for allegedly attacking his children’s former nanny. Bravo confirmed his departure in September and he is now awaiting trial on assault and battery charges.
He previously called the show the “worst mistake of [his life],” saying: “It amplified my past notoriety, showcased my wealth I accumulated through decades of hard work, and made me a walking target for men and women eager to get in front of the camera. Most importantly, it caused embarrassment and pain to my parents, my sisters, and my children.”
Ravenel is currently involved in a lawsuit with Bravo and “Southern Charm” producers, as he wants to prohibit them from releasing footage of his children with Kathryn Dennis and footage of Dennis discussing anything regarding him.
“Southern Charm” airs Wednesday nights on Bravo at 8 p.m. ET.
Source: Read Full Article