Stephen 'tWitch' Boss went radio silent as wife, police desperately looked for him, more news

Looking for answers

Stephen “tWitch” Boss’ left his house and stopped taking his wife’s phone calls in the lead up to his suicide death, a report says. TMZ said the “Ellen” staple and his wife, Allison Holker, didn’t have any kind of disagreement before he left their home, but she was insistent that something was terribly wrong in speaking to authorities. Amid the chaos, officers even followed the “Dancing With The Stars” pro to her house and searched around to see if they could find anything tied to his sudden disappearance. Following the search, police, too, felt something was amiss and nearly listed him as a “critical missing persons” case, the website said. Shortly after, however, police got a call from a staffer at a nearby motel alerting them that tWitch’s body was found in the bathtub of the room he booked for the night. He died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

RELATED: Stars we lost in 2022

Kiss and tell

An on-screen kiss with Charlotte Gainsbourg in “The Almond And The Seahorse” made Rebel Wilson open her eyes. She realized in that moment that she was attracted to women. “It kind of led to this kind of discovery — which led to my awesome partner Ramona [Agruma.] I might not have been open to that if I hadn’t done the emotional work,” Rebel told Maria Shriver the NBC News Today show. Rebel came out publicly as LGBTQ in June, and has been dating Ramona since. Still, that kiss in the 2021 film was the linchpin that changed her life romantically. “I had kind of had a situation with a woman before, not a sexual relationship and we hadn’t kissed or anything. But then the kiss with Charlotte came up. I didn’t think it was that big of a deal or anything,” she said. “Then, weirdly through kissing her in my professional life I thought, well, maybe I should do that for real in my personal life and see how it goes, which I did.” You could argue that “The Almond And The Seahorse” was the film that impacted Rebel’s life the most. “It changed my love life completely. It’s such an awesome thing,” she said. 

RELATED: Stars who came out later in their careers

Coming clean about custody

Prison-bound Todd Chrisley is making one thing very clear about the future of his family: His 10-year-old niece Chloe, who he has full custody of, will not be returning to her biological mother. That is, of course, if he has anything to say about it. Angela Johnson, the mother of the 10-year-old, recently told TMZ she’s in the process of meeting with lawyers and filing paperwork get legal custody of the girl. “It’s ironic that her biological mother would come forward now, when she has not been in her life since 2015. Angela Johnson surrendered her parental rights on March of 2017, and we never heard from her again,” Todd said on his Chrisley Confessions podcast. “Chloe was legally adopted by myself and by Julie, and she is legally our child. We will be the ones who decide, if and when the time comes, as to who will be her caregiver.” He added, “At the end of the day, Chloe’s family is who Chloe has been raised with.” Angela and Todd’s son Kyle welcomed Chloe in 2012. Four years later, Kyle lost custody of Chloe because of his addiction issues, which meant Todd shared custody of Chloe with Angela. However, Angela was arrested later in 2016, which led to the “Chrisley Knows Best” star getting full custody of the tot. For the past six years, Todd and Julie have essentially raised Chloe as their own. Todd continued to drive his point home on the podcast, indicating Angela told a judge that she was giving up full custody years ago, and the judge even double checked several times to make sure she knew what she was getting into. “Just so that the record is very, very clear, Angela Johnson has no rights to Chloe,” Todd said. “Her rights were terminated. [Chloe] has been legally adopted.”

RELATED: Celebs who have a lot of kids

Diovrce details

Kelsea Ballerini was doing a “disservice” to herself by staying in her marriage, she says. The country superstar and fellow singer Morgan Evans split in August after almost five years of marriage. In speaking to iHeartRadio podcast Tell Me About It, Kelsea said she’s always been “really intuitive and in tune” with herself, and she knew her marriage was in trouble. “For a while, it was kind of like, ‘OK, this is just a new phase of a relationship,’ because relationships go through seasons, right? And it’s not always going to be butterflies and rainbows,” she said. “For a long time, I was like, ‘Oh this is just… The glitter wears off. That’s what happens.’ And then you get into a phase where you wait for it to come back. And then sometimes it doesn’t.” Although the breakup was difficult, Kelsea knew it was the right thing. “At the end of the day, it is such a disservice and a dishonoring of yourself if you know something is not right and you stay,” she said. “[Shame] is the one thing that I just refuse to feel… Judge me for it, fine, that’s on you.”

Mental health struggle

Jen Shah had suicidal thoughts amid legal problems and online bullying. In fact, her husband kicked a door down to keep her from taking her own life. The “Real Housewives of Salt Lake City” star told Lisa Barlow and Heather Gay that she was hospitalized after “almost” committing suicide due to bullying from an Instagram account. “I locked myself in the bathroom and Coach [husband Sharrieff Shah] was so scared, he had to kick the door down because he didn’t know what I was going to do, and Coach had to take me to the hospital,” she said. “I was there for two-and-a-half days.” The three women agreed that bullying can have serious negative effects. The reality star’s mental health was frayed after being charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud in connection with a telemarketing scheme. She has since pleaded guilty and will be sentenced next month. 

Looking back

Vanna White never thought she’d still be turning letters at 65 years old. Pat Sajak’s longtime sidekick said she wasn’t sure “Wheel of Fortune” would last more than a decade when she signed on. She’s now been with the show for 40 years. “I remember sitting in the makeup chair next to Pat when we first started, when I first started. And I turned to him and I said, ‘I wonder where we’ll be in 10 years,'” she told People magazine. After four decades (and counting!) Vanna loves her job as much as ever, and she’s never thought once about leaving it. “I mean, I’ve been happy. Coming to work, it’s a happy place and most of the people here have been here for a very long time. So this is really a family to me,” she said. “We’re all kind of connected and it’s a happy place to come to work. And I even like Pat Sajak. He’s my TV husband. You know, we’ve been together … 40 years is a lot to be with somebody. We’ve been through a lot together.”

Great news!

Teddi Mellencamp is cancer free. The former “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star was diagnosed with Stage 2 melanoma in October, but she’s now in the clear following surgery. “When I was waiting for the results, I was pretty emotional,” Teddi told People. “I had to look at my family and be like, ‘Listen guys, I’m crumbling today. I love you all so much, but mommy’s not going to be her best self today.'” With a clean bill of health, Teddi is urging everyone to “stay on top of” appointments and health checks. “During the pandemic, we avoided things that we thought weren’t essential. But skin checks are essential,” she said.

Source: Read Full Article