This summer, '70s-inspired fashion has made a major comeback. Celebrities like Kourtney Kardashian, Hailey Bieber, and Olivia Rodrigo have been spotted wearing upside-down bikini tops, crochet pieces, and twisted halter-necks. If you haven't had the chance to channel your inner '70's queen yet, don't worry — the trend is projected to stick around this fall, and we found retro clothes, shoes, and accessories to shop on Amazon.
From a ribbed polo sweater to Levi's bootcut jeans to an oversized fleece teddy coat, our list has everything you need to put together entire '70s-inspired outfits this fall. You'll also find cateye sunglasses, a vegan leather croc-embossed handbag, and suede mid-calf boots to complete your fall looks.
Below, you'll find more '70s-inspired fall clothes, shoes, and accessories to add to your wardrobe before the seasons change.
Shop ’70s-Inspired Fall Fashion on Amazon
- Goodthreads Cropped Long-Sleeve Funnel Neck Sweater, $20 (Originally $26)
- Milumia Snakeskin Print Collared Long-Sleeve Button-Front Shirt Dress, $30
- Floerns High-Neck Long-Sleeve Plaid Fit-and-Flare Midi Dress, $35
- The Drop Dara Slim-Fitted Rib Polo Sweater, $40
- Levi's 725 High-Rise Bootcut Jeans, $47 (Originally $70)
- Daily Ritual Teddy Bear Fleece Oversized-Fit Lapel Coat, $60
- Blanknyc Semi-Fitted Vegan Leather Motorcycle Jacket, $98
- Sojos Vintage Cateye Polarized Sunglasses, $13 (Originally $20)
- Yoosteel 14K Gold-Plated Initial Necklace, $15
- JW PEI Small Vegan Leather Crocodile Crossbody Bag, $61
- Sam Edelman Loraine Classic Loafer, $122 (Originally $130)
- Vince Camuto Dantania Mid-Calf Boot, $134 (Originally $149)
Available in six vintage-inspired colors, this Goodthreads cropped turtleneck puts a retro spin on a classic fall fashion staple. It's made from a blend of acrylic, nylon, wool, and spandex, which are all knit into a ribbed yarn fabric. You can wear the sweater with a pair of jeans and sneakers for an elevated everyday look, or dress it up with a printed midi skirt and booties.
"I love this sweater," one reviewer wrote. "I've been wearing it all day, and I'm so comfy! The fit is cute and perfect, and the design is nice and simple and timeless. I'm so happy with how it looks and feels!"
Shop now: $20 (Originally $26), amazon.com
If you're not quite ready to commit to an entire retro outfit, consider starting with a pair of timeless shoes. The Vince Camuto Dantania Boots are '70-inspired to their core, with their mid-calf length, green and brown color options, and chunky block heels. They also have a squared toe, a side zipper, and a cushioned footbed.
"These Vince Cameo Dantania boots are gorgeous," a shopper shared. "They have a nice size heel that is well balanced. Great camel color. Well made and really nice quality. These fit well and are comfortable."
Shop now: $134 (Originally $149), amazon.com
To pair with your new clothes and shoes from decades past, this JW PEI vegan leather croc-embossed handbag adds the perfect finishing touch. It has a fold-over flap with a magnetic closure, an interior zippered pocket, and a front slip pocket. Plus, the strap is detachable, so you can either wear the bag as a crossbody or a clutch.
"From the packaging to the hardwares, every detail of the bag is made with excellent quality, better than many well known brand names," a shopper shared.
Shop now: $61, amazon.com
Whether you're ready to go full-on '70s with a printed dress, or you want to start slow with a pair of loafers or suede boots, Amazon's retro fall fashion section has something for you.
Source: Read Full Article