BEAUTY and cosmetics lovers won't want to miss the biggest retail event of the year – and the Estée Lauder Black Friday sale is always one to watch.
Founded in 1946, Estée Lauder has long been a firm favourite of beauty buffs across the globe. The 2021 Black Friday deals have not yet been announced but read on for a first look at what you can expect from the cosmetics and skincare giant.
* We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price.
Shop Estée Lauder here.
Live Black Friday Estée Lauder deals
Check out these current offers on Estée Lauder products.
- Receive the Estée Lauder Blockbuster Gift Set for £69 (worth £302) when you spend £46 or more on Estée Lauder at Boots – buy here
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex 30ml, now £48, saving £12 at Boots – buy here
- Enjoy 20% Off on Estée Lauder, with code SWEETTREAT – shop here
- Enjoy the Estée Lauder Protect + Hydrate Skincare Gift Set, worth over £80 for just £45 at Next.
- Receive the Estée Lauder Blockbuster Gift Set for £69 (worth £302) when you spend £46 or more on full price Estée Lauder with code ESTEELAUDER46 at John Lewis – shop here
More Black Friday beauty deals
More Luxury Beauty Black Friday Deals
- Space NK Black Friday deals
- Jo Malone Black Friday deals
- Molton Brown Black Friday deals
- Kiehls Black Friday deals
- Estee Lauder Black Friday deals
- Charlotte Tilbury Black Friday deals
What to expect from the Estée Lauder Black Friday sale 2021
Estée Lauder has taken part in Black Friday before, with some amazing beauty deals at a snip of the usual retail prices so we're expecting big things from this year's event.
The brand is currently offering 20% off online.
Plus, leading UK retailers such as Boots and Look Fantastic offered 20% off Estée Lauder products in last year's Black Friday offering – and we're expecting to see deals like this again in 2021.
Selfridges, LookFantastic, John Lewis, Debenhams and Boots are just some of the shops to stock the brand's products, so keep an eye out for their sales.
Does Estée Lauder offer any other discounts?
- Sign up as a loyalty member with Estée Lauder and you'll receive 15% off one order, alongside accumulating points and unlocking rewards.
- Plus for more discounts, check out the Estée Lauder Sun Vouchers page.
When is Black Friday 2021?
A post shared by Estée Lauder (@esteelauder)
It's just around the corner! Black Friday 2021 lands on Friday November 26 — and as ever, falls on the day after Thanksgiving.
An American tradition originally to mark the start of the festive shopping season, it's become a massive event worldwide, with the UK really going for it in a big way over the past few years.
Bargain hunters should keep an eye out for deals from the start of November, as many retailers kick off their sales early.
Following Black Friday, the deals normally continue online over the weekend too, with Cyber Weekend followed by Cyber Monday.
When is Cyber Monday and will Estée Lauder be taking part?
Cyber Monday falls on Monday November 29th this year and we expect Estée Lauder to take part.
Look out for special offers and free gifts from Estée Lauder.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deals
Is Estee Lauder cruelty free?
The Estée Lauder Companies were one of the first cosmetics companies to stop animal testing as a way of assessing cosmetic product safety more than 30 years ago. Estee Lauder claim to not test their products on animals, and to not hire third parties to do so either.
That being said, it is worth noting that Estee Lauder still sells its good in countries where animal testing on cosmetics is required by law. Peta therefore believes that by doing so, they are not a cruelty free brand. We think that everyone will have to make their own choice on this matter.
When is the next Estee Lauder gift time at Boots?
Boots says it doesn't have a confirmed the event this year, but you can keep updated on all the current offers here.
We will also update this page as soon as new information is out, so make sure to keep an eye out.
Which Estee Lauder cream is best?
For dry and normal/combination skin, we love the DayWear Moisturiser with SPF 15 and if your skin is on the oily side, then opt for the DayWear MATTE Moisturiser. To activate moisture defences while you sleep, the Nutritious Super-Pomegranate Moisturiser is the one, and it's also suitable for all skin types.
How much does Estée Lauder delivery cost?
Estée Lauder offers free standard delivery to members or when you spend over £65 – otherwise it's £2.95 and takes between two to five working days.
If you'd like next day delivery it's £6.50, while there's also the option of named day delivery for £4.95, Saturday delivery for £10.50 or free click and collect.
Check out the site's shipping page for more details
Enjoyed our round-up of the Estée Lauder Black Friday sale? Check out our guide to Black Friday 2021.
If you're mad about makeup but have sensitive skin, check out our 12 best makeup products for sensitive eyes.
Plus, beauty addicts will love our review of the best foundations you can buy in the shops right now.
Source: Read Full Article