Meghan Markle latest news – Duchess HUMILIATED at Emmy Awards 2021 as Cedric the Entertainer rips into her and Harry

CEDRIC the Entertainer absolutely humiliated Prince Harry and Meghan Markle last night

The 2021 Emmy Awards host, 57, roasted the couple over their bombshell chat with Oprah Winfrey. telling the star-studded Los Angeles ceremony: "As great as The Crown is, it pales in comparison to the real monarchy."

The comedian continued: "I mean that Oprah interview with Prince Harry and Meghan. That was the real tea right there, wasn’t it?"

"Meghan must put it on that boy because he renounced his throne quicker than Eddie Murphy in Coming to America," he said.

He went on to make jokes about baby Archie teaching the Royal Family how to dance and mocking Harry and Meghan's complaints about their time as key members of the Royal Family.

Josh O’Connor and other members of The Crown cast were seen on camera looking sheepish as Cedric joked on the stage

Read our Meghan Markle live blog for the latest updates…

  • [email protected]

    ANDREW REPORTEDLY BRACING HIMSELF FOR LEGAL BATTLE THAT COULD GO ON FOR YEARS

    The 61-year-old is reportedly “worried” and not his usual self after feeling confident the allegation would be dropped.

    He is reportedly bracing himself for a legal battle that could go on for years and end up costing him millions of pounds.

  • [email protected]

    PRINCESS BEATRICE AND HUSBAND EDOARDO MOZZI GUSH THEY ARE ‘DELIGHTED’ AS THEY ANNOUNCE BIRTH OF BABY GIRL

    Buckingham Palace confirmed the happy news this afternoon after the new mum, 32, welcomed her daughter into the world on Saturday, September 18.

    The Queen's granddaughter and her husband, multi-millionaire property developer Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, welcomed the tot on Saturday.

    The Palace said today: "Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are delighted to announce the safe arrival of their daughter on Saturday 18th September 2021, at 23.42, at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London.

    "The baby weighs 6 pounds and 2 ounces.

    "The new baby’s grandparents and great-grandparents have all been informed and are delighted with the news. The family would like to thank all the staff at the hospital for their wonderful care.

    "Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well, and the couple are looking forward to introducing their daughter to her big brother Christopher Woolf."

  • John Hall

    WHAT HAS PRINCE HARRY SAID ABOUT HIS MUM PRINCESS DIANA’S DEATH?

    Prince Harry’s mum Princess Diana died in a car crash in Paris in 1997.

    Speaking to Newsweek, he recalled the decision — made on his behalf — for him to follow his mum Diana’s coffin after her death.

    Harry said: “My mother had just died, and I had to walk a long way behind her coffin, surrounded by thousands of people watching me while millions more did on television.

    “I don’t think any child should be asked to do that, under any circumstances.”

    Harry has also previously revealed he battled with depression following his mum’s tragic death.

    He said he “shut down all his emotions” for two decades after losing his mother Princess Diana.

    The Prince admitted he had been close to a breakdown, sought therapy and took up boxing to combat frustration

  • John Hall

    HARRY AND MEGHAN MARKLE HUMILIATED AS CEDRIC THE ENTERTAINER ROASTS THEM OVER OPRAH INTERVIEW

    The 2021 Emmy Awards host, 57, told the star-studded ceremony in Los Angeles: "As great as The Crown is, it pales in comparison to the real monarchy."

    The comedian continued: "I mean that Oprah interview with Prince Harry and Meghan. That was the real tea right there, wasn’t it?"

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex's explosive Oprah interview was watched by more than 49million people globally in the first three days after it aired.

    It saw the couple raise a number of controversial issues concerning their life in the Royal Family.

    Cedric revealed his shock at Prince Harry and Meghan's claim that a member of the Royal Family had questioned how dark their son Archie’s skin tone was going to be.

    "Meghan must put it on that boy because he renounced his throne quicker than Eddie Murphy in Coming to America," he said.

    "I can’t believe they were talking about little Archie. How dark that little baby gonna be."

  • John Hall

    HARRY & MEG’S TIME 100 COVER IS SPLITTING OPINION IN THE US

    The Mail’s Diary Editor Richard Eden told Palace Confidential that the couple “seems to divide opinion in the States just as much as here in the UK”.

    Palace Confidential host Jo Elvin questioned whether the magazine cover showed the divide between a more supportive coverage of them in America as opposed to the UK.

    Mr Eden said: “I should say there are a lot of Americans who feel very strongly about this.

    “If we say, ‘Oh Americans love this’. Well, lots of them do not!

    “There have been a few articles recently that have been very negative about Harry and Meghan.”

    Mr Eden added: “They certainly seem to divide opinion in the States just as much as here.”

  • John Hall

    EXPERT SAYS MEGHAN & HARRY’S TIME MAGAZINE COVER IS A ‘STAB IN THE HEART’ TO QUEEN’S REPUTATION

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were this week named in the magazine’s list of top 100 most influential people in the world.

    Eric Schiffer, chairman of Reputation Management Consultants, told Newsweek: “Meghan and Harry landing a cover spot of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People will be seen as a stab in the heart of the Monarchy’s reputation because of the greater implicit credibility it affords them and their previous claims against the crown.”

    Schiffer added: “The strategy Harry’s built is to out gun William and to be seen as the authentic prince on a global stage and it’s been beautifully executed.

    “They’re very disciplined at it.

    “The combination of the leaks and the framing of themselves in part as victims of certain behaviour and on top of that connecting in such authentic ways with global Gen Z and Millennial audiences and allowing them to actually feel what it’s like to interact with a member of the royal family, that on a human level has been powerful.”

  • John Hall

    VIRGINIA ROBERTS RELEASES PHOTOS THAT PROVE SEX ASSAULT PAPERS WERE SENT TO PRINCE ANDREW AT HIS HOME ADDRESS

    Prince Andrew's lawyers are continuing to thwart efforts to serve the lawsuit and spark a 21-day period for the duke to reply – but pictures show the papers were sent to the Duke at his home.

    Sent via a Royal Mail post box, the envelope which contained the papers was sent off to the duke, with the stamp of the Queen's head on the top.

    These photos released as evidence in US court filings show the lawsuit was posted to Andrew on September 9 – one of five attempts to reach the accused royal.

    They show a worker from the London office of law firm Boies Schiller Flexner LLP posting the envelope containing the lawsuit into a traditional red Royal Mail post box.

    It was addressed to 'Prince Andrew' at his 100-acre 30-room mansion at Royal Lodge on the private Windsor Great Park, just three miles from Windsor Castle, on September 9.

    And even came with a first class stamp bearing the Queen's profile.

    It was one of five attempts made by US lawyers to serve the papers.

  • John Hall

    BBC TO PAY ‘SIGNIFICANT’ DAMAGES TO EX ROYAL NANNY OVER LIES SPREAD BY DISGRACED MARTIN BASHIR

    Tiggy Legge-Bourke has reportedly been offered a settlement over false claims made by Bashir as he desperately tried to secure his Panorama interview with Princess Diana.

    An official inquiry concluded Bashir told Diana that her husband Charles was in love with the nanny, who now goes by Tiggy Pettifer.

    And Diana's brother Earl Spencer says she was also told Charles and Ms Legge-Bourke enjoyed a two-week holiday together.

    Most damagingly of all, it's alleged Bashir went further – and claimed Charles was having an affair with the nanny, who had gone on to have an abortion.

    Bashir even produced a fake receipt showing payment for the termination, it's claimed.

    The BBC has now recognised the harm caused to the 56-year-old and is understood to have offered her a six-figure sum, the Telegraph reports.

  • John Hall

    PRINCE ANDREW’S GAME OF CAT AND MOUSE OVER SEX ABUSE LAWSUIT IS ‘DAMAGING MONARCHY,’ COURTIERS BELIEVE

    Royal aides are said to be increasingly uneasy about the “wall of silence” surrounding the under-fire duke, 61.

    They fear the decision to apparently dodge legal papers filed in the US is making it look like he has something to hide.

    Lawyers for US accuser Virginia Giuffre have tried seven times to serve a writ alleging “rape in the first degree”.

    Andrew, who strongly denies the claims, is now at Balmoral in Scotland, seemingly out of reach of English and US courts.

    But a royal source said: “There is growing disquiet over this lawsuit which also has wider reputational implications for the monarchy."

  • John Hall

    MEGHAN MARKLE ‘TRYING TO BE LIKE THE OBAMAS’ WITH TIME COVER – AS EXPERTS SAY SHE’S ‘PRIMED’ FOR POLITICAL CAREER

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex made waves with their appearance on the front page of the respected US mag that honoured the world’s 100 most influential people.

    And royal experts think the powerful pictures alongside the detailed profile accompanying their entry under “Icons” marks the start of Meghan’s manoeuvres into politics.

    Royal commentator Richard Fitzwilliams said of the Sussexes: “This magazine cover has made it very very clear what’s in the couple’s mind – and especially Meghan’s mind – and that’s politics. It must be!

    “I think there is absolutely no doubt that if they made the cover it’s not about what they’ve achieved, but what they could achieve.

    “They’re going to become more and more visible. I think that they’re looking at politics.”

    Read more here.

  • John Hall

    PRINCE ANDREW ‘SET TO LEAVE BALMORAL HIDEAWAY TO SEE PREGNANT PRINCESS BEATRICE IN HOSPITAL’

    PRINCE Andrew will have to quit his Balmoral hideaway if he wants to see his heavily pregnant daughter in hospital.

    Princess Beatrice, 33, was admitted on Friday. Husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, 38, was believed to be with her.

    Andrew has been in hiding for some time on the Queen’s 50,000-acre Scottish estate as lawyers try to serve Virginia Giuffre’s sex abuse lawsuit on him.

    But he is now likely to make a 500-mile dash to see his eldest daughter who is believed to be in a London hospital.

    A Balmoral insider said: “Prince Andrew obviously hasn’t wanted to leave Balmoral when lawyers are still trying to serve the lawsuit papers but his daughter comes first and he will want to be there for her.

    “He could end up staying on the estate and waiting for Beatrice to come to him once she’s given birth. But I’m sure he will want to go to her.”

  • John Hall

    ANDREW REPORTEDLY BRACING HIMSELF FOR LEGAL BATTLE THAT COULD GO ON FOR YEARS

    The 61-year-old is reportedly “worried” and not his usual self after feeling confident the allegation would be dropped.

    He is reportedly bracing himself for a legal battle that could go on for years and end up costing him millions of pounds.

  • John Hall

    PHILIP ORDERED HARRY TO ‘COME BACK ALIVE’ FROM AFGHANISTAN

    PRINCE Harry reveals the Duke of Edinburgh ordered him to “come back alive” before he went off to war in Afghanistan.

    Harry, 37, opens up about his dry sense of humour in a touching television tribute to his grandfather, who died in April aged 99.

    Harry filmed his segment in California separately from the rest of the Royal Family.

    His brother William and dad Charles were among others remembering Prince Philip in clips revealed today ahead of Wednesday’s hour-long BBC special.

  • John Hall

    DIANA PREDICTED SHE WOULD DIE ‘FROM BRAKE FAILURE AND SERIOUS HEAD INJURY’ IN NOTE

    She even wrote a letter two years before her death claiming that Prince Charles was plotting to kill her so he could marry Ms Legge-Bourke.

    In the note, Diana predicted she would die through “brake failure and serious head injury”.

    The princess is said to have been obsessed with the mistaken idea of an affair – a false allegation deeply upsetting to the younger nanny.

    Mark Stephens, a media lawyer with the law firm Howard Kennedy, said: “The BBC’s handling of Bashir was a catastrophe turned into a disaster and as a consequence, the corporation recognises the least said, the soonest mended.”

    Bashir denies faking documents connected to the nanny. He says notes made by Earl Spencer and attributed to him were in fact comments made by the princess.

    Source: Read Full Article