A WOMAN has revealed how having sex on a mechanical bull lead to her suffering an electric shock… on her vagina.
Lisa had always dreamed of having hanky panky on the bucking bronco at the bar she worked at and she was finally able to fulfil that fantasy with boyfriend Darren.
Speaking on TLC’s Sex Sent Me to the ER, Lisa said: “I always had in the back of my head that it would be really neat to have sex on an electric bull, what’s more exciting than that?”
Darren added: “I knew it was going to be a bad idea right from the beginning but I went along with it.”
So after closing up shop, Lisa set the bull to a very low setting and the couple hopped on board, but it wasn’t long until things took a turn for the worse.
“We are on the bull having intercourse and the boom! I am getting electrocuted via vagina,” Lisa explains.
After being thrown off the bull, Lisa, who was “doubled over in pain”, went to find Darren where she was in for another shock.
She explained: “I thought he was having a seizure.
“As soon as I touched him I felt another little zap, that’s when I realised the electricity was coming from him and not the bull.”
Realising that Darren needs urgent medical assistance, Lisa calls the paramedics who take both injured parties to A&E.
Lisa is told that her entire pelvic region including inside your vagina is covered in burns, and that she will have to refrain from sexual activity for at least two weeks while she heals.
Doctors then explain that the bull was not responsible for the electric shock but it had been caused by Darren.
What Darren had failed to tell Lisa was that he has hemochromatosis, a condition that had caused too much iron to build up and damage his heart.
His abnormal heartbeat meant that Darren had been fitted with a defibrillator.
When Darren’s heart rate rises above a certain level the defibrillator kicks in and sends a shock to restart his heart rate which in turn zapped Lisa.
Doctors went about resetting the defibrillator so the couple could avoid any more sexual shocks – as soon as Lisa is healed that is.
In other sex and relationship news, this couple ended up in hospital when they attempted to have sex through the bedroom door.
And this woman ended up in hospital after her husband gave her a vajacial with habanero peppers.
Plus this woman ended up in hospital when having sex on a washing machine gave her a seizure.
Source: Read Full Article