THIS Valentine's Day, if you're looking to for a sex toy gift for your other half,we have all the suggestions you need.
Sure, it's a more risqué gift than usual, but as we're all spending more time indoors this year these Valentine's Day sex toys may be just the thing to help you pass the time.
With lockdown meaning we're all having to spend more time at home this year, a sex toy could be the perfect gift if you and your other half want to spend some more quality time together this Valentine's Day.
Whether you're in lockdown together, or separated and are looking for another way to connect whilst your apart, then you're in luck as we've put together our top picks of the best sex toys for Valentine's Day.
Best toys for her
These toys have been designed for women, and boast incredible reviews between them, if you're looking for something to put a smile on her face; these are definitely it.
- Liberty by Lily Allen, £89, Womaniser – buy here
- Sila Massager, £149, Lelo – buy here
- Nova Rabbit Vibrator, from £89, We-Vibe – buy here
- Moregasm+ Wave Rabbit, £69, Ann Summers – buy here
- Lelo Smart Wand Medium Rechargeable Vibrator, £119.99, Lovehoney – buy here
- Ora 3Oral Sex Simulator, £130, Lelo – buy here
Best toys for him
Looking for a sex toy for the man in your life? These toys are a hit with male shoppers.
- Tor Ring, £109, Lelo – buy here
- F1s Developer Kit, from £126.65, Lelo – buy here
- Arcwave Ion Pleasure Air Smart Silence Male Masturbator, £169.99, Lovehoney – buy here
- Men Heat Vibration, from £22.95, Satisfyer – buy here
- Pulse Solo Essential, £89, Hot Octopuss – buy here
Best toys for couples
Are you in lockdown together? If you're looking for a new way to spend your evenings inside, then this could be just the gift to spark romance.
- We-Vibe Chorus, £199, We-Vibe – buy here
- Double Classic, from £11.97, Satisfyer – buy here
- Moregasm+ Couples Ring, Ann Summers – buy here
- We-Vibe Unite Remote Control Couples Vibrator, £64, Ann Summers – buy here
Best toys for singles
If you're separated from your beau, or just want to treat yourself to some me time, then these are the best gifts for you to enjoy alone or apart.
- Love Triangle, from £29.22, Satisfyer – buy here
- Womanizer PRO40, £119, Womanizer – buy here
- Satisfyer Pro 2 Clitorial Toy, £29.69, Amazon – buy here
- Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator, £14.99, Lovehoney – buy here
What are the most popular Valentine’s Day gifts?
Popular Valentine's gifts are usually underwear, chocolates, flowers, but the perfect gift will be something that your other half loves – so think about their hobbies and interests.
What are the best Valentine’s Day gifts for a new partner?
If you've got a new partner this Valentine's Day why not get them a smaller gift to show them you care.
You don't want to go too big if it's a new relationship, but a bottle of their favourite alcohol, an item of clothing or something to do together would be a great gift.
What do women want for Valentine’s Day?
It doesn't have to be a gift! Most women just want to see you care, or spend the day together, so you can never go wrong with a nice dinner and some surprise flowers.
Get a gift that shows her how much you care, with some personal.
What are the best deals on Valentine’s Day flowers?
Whatever their taste, if you're looking for red roses, lilies, or something a bit different try online florists such as Bloom and Wild, and Serenta Flowers.
What should I get my wife for Valentine’s Day?
Why not get your wife a present that reminds you of your favourite memory together? How about an album ofyour favourite artist? Cook your favourite meal from a holiday together?
What should I cook on Valentine’s Day?
Thinking of cooking up a delicious Valentine's meal? Here are our best Valentine's Day dinner recipes and meal ideas for two.
What can I get her for Valentine’s Day on a budget?
You don't have to spend a fortune this Valentine's Day, it's the thought that counts, not the price tag.
What about making her something? An at home cocktail kit of her favourite drink, or a framed photo of your favourite holiday.
What is the best Valentine’s Day gift for a friend?
Want to treat a friend this Valentine's Day? Why not get them something you can do together when lockdown ends? A dinner out, a cocktail making class, or something crafty – the possibilities are endless.
Looking for a Valentine's gift for the lady in your life, check out our guide here.
For everything Valentine's Day 2021 you can find out more here.
You can now buy Valentine’s gonks – and people can’t get enough of them.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article