EASTER is almost upon us, and it's now time to stock up all the chocolate.
If you're looking for alcoholic easter eggs, you're in luck: we've scoured the web to find the best options available to snap up now.
With Easter being just around the corner, we start to get our homes ready for the celebration.
One of the most important things to sort out ahead of time, is the amount of chocolate you'll need, and that includes alcoholic eggs for adults.
So we've searched around the web to find the best options available to snap up now, that wouldn't break the bank.
From prosecco to the luxury Hotel Chocolat, there's the perfect egg for every good egg.
1. Baileys Salted Caramel Easter Egg With Truffles
- Baileys Salted Caramel Easter Egg With Truffles, £15.99 from Amazon – buy here
The Salted Caramel Easter Egg With Truffles is a real treat for Bailey's fans.
The Egg comes with four gold shimmered square truffles.
It is currently the number one bestseller in Amazon's Chocolate Gifts selection.
2. Hotel Chocolat The Tipsy Truffles H-Box
- Hotel Chocolat The Tipsy Truffles H-Box, £12.95 from Amazon – buy here
Technically not an egg, this Tipsy Truffles Box has still earned its place among the best alcoholic chocolate.
That's thanks to a good selection of pleasantly looking mouth-watering sweets.
3. Pink Gin Eggstravaganza
- Pink Gin Eggstravaganza, £14.95 from Craft Gin Club – buy here
A gin fan? Look no further than the Pink Gin Eggstravaganza Easter Egg.
Flavoured with cocoa, raspberries and rhubarb, Craft Gin Club's pink gin is complimented by London Essence’s Original Indian Tonic Water.
4. Prestat Marc de Champagne Truffle Easter Egg
- Prestat Marc de Champagne Truffle Easter Egg, £28.99 from Amazon – buy here
This Prestat Marc de Champagne Truffle Easter Egg is definitely a treat, if you're a champagne lover.
The egg also looks amazing, featuring a yellow ribbon, perfect as a gift for someone special.
5. Guinness Dark Chocolate Easter Egg
- Guinness Dark Chocolate Easter Egg, £19.98 from Amazon – buy here
This Guinness Dark Chocolate Easter Egg makes the perfect present for anyone who loves quality chocolate and Guinness.
Made with adorable mini chocolate pints, it's definitely something you can elevate your Easter table with too.
We've recently written about the 6 best beauty Easter eggs, including the beauty fans' praised Glossybox Easter egg.
And Tesco has brought back its salted caramel and chocolate chip hot cross buns, that we're so excited about.
But if you're keen to find out which items are the best on the market, check out our dedicated Sun Selects section.
Source: Read Full Article