FRUSTRATED Aldi shoppers are facing delays for Specialbuy items due to shipping disruption.
Delays caused by shopping problems mean shoppers are unable to get hold of nine bargain products which were expected to go on sale throughout January.
Specialbuys are promoted online and in leaflets before they are available to buy.
They go on sale on Sunday and Thursday each week and some items are also available for pre-order before that.
Specialbuy products come in limited quantities with bargain price tags.
In a statement on its website, Aldi said there were "many reasons" items have been delayed, including "disruption to global shipping.
READ MORE IN MONEY
Shoppers rush to buy Aldi’s bargain air fryer that could help slash energy bills
5 energy saving Aldi Specialbuys hitting stores within days including air fryer
The discounter said it is working to make sure the products are available as soon as possible, and apologised for the inconvenience.
There are nine Specialbuys affected in total, with just one expected to be available to shoppers again.
The other eight products have been cancelled.
The full list of items, as well as the date they went on sale, and the day they will be available again are as follows:
Most read in Money
Thousands could claim up to £300 in free cash – but you'll have to be quick
We're the 'cheapest' bar selling meals for £1 – here's why we're doing it
Cost of living payment dates announced with millions due up to £1,350 in cash
Brits to receive Tax Credit benefits early TODAY – are you eligible?
- 05/01/2023 – Heathly Eating Accessories – 19/02/2023
- 02/01/2023 – Wondercore 2 Home Multi-Gym – cancelled
- 02/01/2023 – Thera-P Neck and Shoulder Massager – cancelled
- 02/01/2023 – Crane Exercise Bike – cancelled
- 02/01/2023- Medion Fitness Tracker – cancelled
- 02/01/2023 Crane Running Lead – cancelled
- 02/01/2023 – Crane LED Running Vest – cancelled.
- 29/12/2022 – Light Grey and Dark Grey Chunky Knit Throw – cancelled
- 29/12/2022 – Grey Crinkle Velvet King Duvet Set – cancelled
Aldi is advising customers to sign up for its newsletter for the latest updates on Specialbuys.
But it isn't the first time Aldi has been hit with delays to its Specialbuys.
In January 2021, Aldi apologised as 47 Specialbuy products were delayed because of Covid.
And in September, SpecialBuys including toasters and kettles delayed over shipping disruption.
Source: Read Full Article