Free food deals
Free beauty and fashion hacks
Online freebies and survey sites
- Pizza Express will help your celebrations along by offering a free glass of prosecco with your birthday meal.
- Greggs offer birthday points to the value of a free doughnut at any store when you’re signed up to their Krispy Kreme rewards program.
- Two for one meals at Frankie & Benny’s. You will need to register for their rewards scheme, but they will send you a code valid for your birthday month to give you a free meal or reduced bottle of prosecco on your special day.
- Brewer’s Fayre will do a similar offer with the cheapest meal free for birthday guests
- £5 Body Shop voucher. This is roughly a free hand cream or lip balm set.
- Those signed up to Space NK’s N.Dulge scheme can bag themselves some treats from the likes of Kiehl’s & Charlotte Tilbury on their birthday, which are for in-store collections only.
Top tips for getting free stuff
- Sign up to mailing lists – add in your birthday for extra freebies (but expect marketing emails so ensure you use a separate email address for this purpose)
- Spend a few minutes a week searching for offers – these change all the time so it’s worth the effort.
- Vouchers may have expiry dates so don’t delay in activating them.
- Be prepared that you may need to put a little effort into activating some freebies, whether it’s completing a survey or testing products.
- Use Google and Twitter to search out freebies.
- Sign up to newsletters that actively send out mailers each week with the best freebies available. Sites such as Magic Freebies and Freebie List do a lot of the groundwork for you.
- Get in there quick – some freebies are first come first served!
- Check Ts & Cs and make sure you don’t have to spend money to get your freebie.
Source: Read Full Article