Jonathan Majors dating Meagan Good amid assault charges against actor
Jonathan Majors’ ex granted restraining order after alleged domestic dispute
Jonathan Majors’ Hollywood friends turn ‘cold,’ keep their distance
Jonathan Majors says video of ex clubbing proves he didn’t strike her
Jonathan Majors faces more abuse claims from multiple victims: report
Jonathan Majors is dating Meagan Good.
The Marvel star – who is facing ongoing legal trouble – has struck up a romance with the “Think Like a Man” actress, multiple outlets report.
Sources with direct knowledge told TMZ that while their relationship is “fairly new,” Majors, 33, and Good, 41, have “gotten close” over the past few weeks.
The two even went to see a movie at the Alamo Drafthouse in Los Angeles last weekend, per one eyewitness.
Page Six has reached to reps for Majors and Good for comment.
As previously reported, Majors is currently facing assault charges. He was arrested last March for allegedly choking an ex-girlfriend in a domestic dispute in Manhattan.
Majors was taken into custody without incident and charged with strangulation, assault and harassment, according to police.
However, the “Lovecraft Country” star’s attorney, Priya Chaudhry, has vigorously defended her client’s innocence. She claims that it was actually Majors who was the victim of physical assault, not his ex, and that there’s video proof to back it up.
In a New York County Criminal Court filing obtained by Page Six, Chaudhry claimed that Majors’ former girlfriend could be seen partying at Loosie’s Nightclub at the Moxy hotel in Manhattan in the early hours of March 25, shortly after the fight in question.
For more Page Six you love …
- Listen to our weekly “We Hear” podcast
- Subscribe to our daily newsletter
- Shop our exclusive merch
In the videos, Majors’ ex can be seen using her “right hand to go through a stack of credit cards” in order to charge an $800 bottle of champagne to the actor’s card.
She had previously told police that she had sustained a broken finger (on her right hand) and an ear laceration after fighting with the actor.
Chaudhry also claims that a driver saw the woman attacking Majors by “hitting, scratching and attacking” him over infidelity claims as he “begged the driver” to open the door so that he could jump out of the car and escape her.
As evidence of her alleged apathy, the woman was seen in videos acting “light, laughing, partying, jovial” at several moments throughout the night – despite later claiming the “Creed III” star had just assaulted her, per the documents.
The woman was granted a full temporary restraining order which Chaudry alleged Majors happily consented to because he “wants nothing to do with the woman who assaulted him.”
Majors went so far as to release text messages between him and his ex in an effort to clear his name.
In screenshots of the messages previously obtained by Page Six, the woman reassured the action star that she would “make sure nothing happens about this” because “I told them it was my fault for trying to grab your phone.”
Despite loudly proclaiming his innocence, Majors has been dropped by his talent management firm and high-powered PR firm.
Page Six also reported that many of his Hollywood pals have “turned cold” and are no longer returning his calls.
Good, meanwhile, separated from ex-husband DeVon Franklin in December 2021 after nine years of marriage. They finalized their divorce in June 2022.
Share this article:
Source: Read Full Article