We're zooming towards the Strictly Come Dancing final as yet another fabulous series draws to a close.
And with all the action comes the chance to see our favourite Strictly pros twirl, waltz and jive around the dance floor.
It likely comes as no surprise that the Strictly pros have amassed big followers on social media after appearing on the show.
And it appears they can make impressive sums of money from their platforms too – with Dianne Buswell topping the Strictly Instagram rich list.
Analysis conducted by furniture retailer Bed Kingdom has delved into which other dancers are influential on social media and making impressive sums of money as a result.
Get exclusive celebrity stories and fabulous photoshoots straight to your inbox with OK!'s daily newsletter. You can sign up at the top of the page.
Strictly Come Dancing's Instagram rich list
1. Dianne Buswell has a huge following of over 800,000 and, as a result, she can expect to earn an average of £3,355 per sponsored Instagram post. On top of her Strictly salary, Dianne is making quite the fortune.
2. In second place is Gorka Marquez, who can rake in an average of £2,598 per sponsored Instagram post.
3.Oti Mabuse can expect to earn an average of £2,340 per post, making her the third most influential dancer on the show.
4. In fourth spot is Giovanni Pernice who has an impressive following of just shy of 500,000. The star could charge an average of £1,897 per sponsored post.
5. In fifth spot is Janette Manrara. Despite not being on Strictly anymore, the dancer is still shooting to success with her presenting skills on It Takes Two. It is believed Janette can make £1,756 per sponsored post based on her following of 441,751.
Strictly Come Dancing 2021
Here's a look at the rest of the list…
6. Aljaž Škorjanec 465,896, £1,852
7. Karen Hauer, 270,485, £1,075
8. Neil Jones, £899
9. Johannes Radebe, £899
10. Amy Dowden, 206,633, £823
11. Katya Jones, 178,433, £709
12 . Graziano Di Prima, 121,230, £482
13 . Nadiya Bychkova, 85,366, £457
14. Luba Mushtuk, 58,877, £314
15. Nancy Xu, 21,831, £178
Strictly's final will take place on Saturday 18 December, 2021.
Typically there are three couples in the final, but there are still a fair few eliminations still to go through before we'll know which couples they'll be.
At the moment, bookies place Rose Ayling-Ellis and Giovanni Pernice as favourites to win, with odds of 1/5.
For more Strictly Come Dancing updates, sign up to OK!'s daily newsletter here
Source: Read Full Article