CHELSEA take on Tottenham in their crucial Carabao Cup semi-final first leg which will see the return of Antonio Conte to Stamford Bridge.
The Blues beat Spurs 3-0 in the Premier League when the two sides clashed earlier this season but that was a Tottenham side under the leadership of Nuno Espirito Santo.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Conte's arrival has rejuvenated Spurs' players and are now statistically the hardest-working team in the league.
The Italian won a Premier League and an FA Cup when he was in charge of Chelsea from 2016 to 2018.
And now he returns to the ground where he created copious title-winning memories for Blues fans.
What time does Chelsea vs Tottenham kick-off?
- Chelsea's big Carabao Cup clash with Tottenham will get underway from 7.45pm UK time on Wednesday, January 5.
- The game will take place at Stamford Bridge in London.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in attendance for the game.
- The second leg is on Tuesday, January 12.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Chelsea vs Tottenham will be shown live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football.
- You can live stream the action from the NOW TV or Sky Go app, both of which are available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
One major addition to Chelsea's squad will be Romelu Lukaku, who missed the draw with Liverpool at the weekend after the Belgian's explosive interview with Italian media.
Reece James, Ben Chilwell, Trevoh Chalobah and Andreas Christensen will all miss the clash but Timo Werner could make the bench.
The Blues will also be without goalkeeper Edouard Mendy, as he is representing Senegal in the Africa Cup of Nations.
Steven Bergwijn, and Cristian Romero are still not able to play because of injury but Harry Winks could start from the pff.
Harry Kane should lead from the front, as usual.
Most read in Football
IN THE GOOD BOOKS
Jack Grealish takes Sasha Attwood to £5k-a-night lodge to cement romance
IN THE GOOD BOOKS
Ivory Coast star Oussou Konan is killed on holiday at 32 after alleged poisoning
Guatemalan football star dies after suffering heart attack in training
Paul Scholes slams Man Utd flops after loss to Wolves with brutal Instagram post
- Chelsea – 19/20
- Chelsea to qualify – 8/11
- Draw – 12/5
- Tottenham – 31/10
- Tottenham to qualify – 11/10
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article