Hockey Zamboni bursts into flames, crazy video shows

A Zamboni burst into flames while being operated Wednesday in Rochester, according to multiple reports.

No one was hurt.

Youth hockey players, who were not on the ice at the time of the incident, and other onlookers could be heard yelling as they watched the Zamboni catch fire at Bill Gray’s Regional Iceplex on the campus of Monroe Community College.

“How is he on there?” one person said in a video recorded by former college hockey player Russ Bitely.

Management from the arena said a hose broke, which led to fluid being leaked onto the ice, according to WHAM.

The fire immediately was put out once the Zamboni left the ice, according to Rochesterfirst.com.

Share this article:

Source: Read Full Article