TEAM GB are in Tokyo looking to build on their incredible success at the Rio Olympics.
There, they came second behind the United States in the medal table with 27 gold medals and 67 medals in total.
How many medals have Team GB won at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
Team GB have so far won 51 medals at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
Which gold medals have Team GB won?
Team GB have won 16 gold medals, which are as follows:
- Adam Peaty – Men's 100m breaststroke
- Tom Daley and Matty Lee – Men's 10m platform diving
- Tom Pidcock – Men's mountain biking
- Tom Dean – Men's swimming 200m freestyle
- Swimming – men's 4x200m freestyle relay (Tom Dean, James Guy, Matthew Richards & Duncan Scott)
- Bethany Shriever – Women's BMX
- Triathlon mixed relay – Alex Yee, Jonny Brownlee, Georgia Taylor-Brown, Jess Learmonth
- Mixed 4x100m mixed medley – Kathleen Dawson, Adam Peaty, James Guy, Freya Anderson
- Charlotte Worthington – Women's BMX freestyle
- Max Whitlock – Men's pommel horse
- Equestrian eventing (Olivier Townend, Laura Collett, Tom McEwen)
- Sailing 49ers – Dylan Fletcher and Stuart Bithell
- Giles Scott – Finn class
- Elidih McIntyre, Hannah Mills – 470 Class
- Ben Maher – Showjumping
- Matt Walls – cycling omnium
Which silver medals have Team GB won?
Team GB have won 18 silver medals so far.
They are as follows:
- Bradly Sinden – Men's 68kg Taekwondo
- Alex Yee – Men's Triathlon
- Lauren Williams – Women's 67kg Taekwondo
- Georgia Taylor-Brown – Women's Triathlon
- Duncan Scott – Men's swimming 200m freestyle
- Duncan Scott – Men's swimming 200m medley
- Rowing – men's quadruple sculls
- Mallory Franklin – Canoe Slalom
- Kye Whyte – Men's BMX
- Men's swimming 4x100m medley relay
- Emily Campbell – +87kg women's weightlifting
- Tom McEwen – individual equestrian eventing
- John Gimson, Anna Burnet – Nacra 17 class
- Jack Carlin, Ryan Owens and Jason Kenny – Team Sprint
- Laura Kenny, Katie Archibald, Neah Evans and Josie Knight – Team Pursuit
- Pat McCormack – boxing welterweight final
- Keeley Hodgkinson – 800m final
- Ben Whittaker – boxing light-heavyweight final
🥇 TOKYO OLYMPICS LIVE: All the latest from the Games with our live blog
🥇 WHAT'S ON TODAY? Best bits to watch at the Olympics and UK times for your favourite stars
Which bronze medals have Team GB won?
Team GB have won 17 bronze medals so far, which are as follows:
- Chelsie Giles – Women's 52kg Judo
- Bianca Walkden – Women's 67kg Taekwondo
- Women's team gymnastics
- Women's Team Dressage
- Charlotte Dujardin – Women's Individual Dressage
- Matthew Coward-Holley – Men's Trap (shooting)
- Rowing men's eight
- Luke Greenbank – men's 200m backstroke
- Bryony Page – Trampolining
- Emma Wilson – Windsurfing
- Karriss Artinstall – Women's featherweight boxing
- Declan Brooks – BMX men's freestyle
- Jack Laugher – Diving 3m platform
- Sky Brown – skateboarding
- Frazer Clarke – boxing, super-heavyweight
- Hollie Bradhaw – women's pole vault
- Liam Heath – K1 canoe
Source: Read Full Article