MOTOGP is finally getting underway after a four-month hiatus due to coronavirus.
The season was meant to get underway in Qatar, but only the Moto2 and Moto3 GPs were held after Qatari authorities banned all Italian nationals.
What time does MotoGP Spain qualifying start?
- MotoGP Spain takes place over the weekend of July 17-19.
- Qualifying will commence at 1.10pm on Saturday, July 18 – 2.10pm local time.
What TV channel is MotoGP Spain on and can I live stream it?
- MotoGP Spain is live on BT Sport 2.
- Coverage of qualifying commences at 11am.
- To stream all the action live, head to BTSport.com or the BT Sport app.
Can I watch MotoGP Spain for FREE?
- MotoGP Spain is free for all viewers with an EE phone contract.
- Simply text SPORT to 150 to get a three-month free trial of the BT Sport app.
MotoGP Spain schedule
8.55am – Free Practice 1
1.10pm – Free Practice 2
8.55am – Free Practice 3
12.30pm – Free Practice 4
1.10pm – Qualifying 1
1.35pm – Qualifying 2
1pm – Race
Source: Read Full Article