THERE are six Premier League games tonight with Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham all in action.
Liverpool can break into the top four tonight as they take on Burnley away from home.
Spurs host Aston Villa at 6pm before Arsenal take on Crystal Palace at 7pm in South London.
We also look ahead to Everton vs Wolves, Newcastle vs Sheff Utd and West Brom vs West Ham.
SunSport are on hand with all the best bets from Paddy Power, William Hill, BoyleSports and Betfair ahead of tonight's games.
Best bets today
- Mohamed Salah, Harry Kane & Dominic Calvert-Lewin All To Score – Was 4/1 Now 5/1 (William Hill – CLAIM HERE*)
- Mohamed Salah & Chris Wood to have 2 or more shots on target each Was 11/2 Now 13/2 (Paddy Power – CLAIM HERE*)
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin & Adama Traore to have 2 or more shots on target each Was 18/1 Now 22/1 (Paddy Power – CLAIM HERE*)
William Hill – Bet £10 and get £40 in free bets HERE*
- Over 1 Goal In Each Of Wednesday's Six Premier League Matches – Was 2/1 Now 5/2
- Mohamed Salah, Harry Kane & Dominic Calvert-Lewin All To Score – Was 4/1 Now 5/1
- A Goal In 1st Half In Each Of Wednesday's Six Premier League Matches – Was 11/2 Now 13/2
- Mohamed Salah To Score First – Was 9/4 (Top Price Guaranteed) Now 5/2
- Heung-min Son To Have Over 2 Shots On Target – Was 16/5 Now 9/2
- Alexandre Lacazette To Have Over 2 Shots On Target – Was 17/5 Now 4/1
Paddy Power – Get a £20 risk-free bet HERE*
- Chris Wood to have 1 or more headed shots on target Was 9/4 Now 11/4
- Mohamed Salah & Chris Wood to have 2 or more shots on target each Was 11/2 Now 13/2
- Jesse Lingard to have 2 or more shots on target from outside the box Was 9/2 Now 11/2
- Allan Saint-Maximin to have 3 or more shots on target Was 11/2 Now 7/1
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin & Adama Traore to have 2 or more shots on target each Was 18/1 Now 22/1
BoyleSports – Bet £10 Get £20 (mobile only) HERE*
- Tottenham, Everton and Newcastle all to win – 4/1
Betfair – Bet £5 and get £20 in free bets HERE*
- Liverpool, West Ham & PSG all to win Was 5/2 Now 3/1
- Newcastle, Tottenham & Everton all to win Was 7/2 Now 9/2
- Juventus, Liverpool & Arsenal all to win Was 4/1 Now 5/1
- Arsenal, Tottenham & Sunderland all to winWas 9/2 Now 11/2
- Atalanta, PSG & West Ham all to win Was 13/2 Now 15/2
- Both teams to score in each English Premier League match (6 matches) Was 25/1 Now 28/1
SEE OVER £2,000 IN FREE BETS HERE
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
*Terms and conditions
Betfair: Min £5 bet on the SBK, min odds 1.5 (1/2). Rewards valid for 7 days. Free bets must be placed at min odds of 1.5 (1/2). Exchange free bet limited to certain markets. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply
Boylesports: Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. First bet only. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. One Free Bet offer per customer, household and IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply.
William Hill: New customers using promo code M40 only. 1x per customer. Min £/€10 bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Free bets of 2 x £/€15 issued after first qualifying bet settles. Max £/€10 Bonus. 35x wagering requirement. Max redeemable bonus: £25. Casino bonus expires after 72 hours. UK & Eire only. Additional T&Cs, including free-bet, game, location, payment method and stake contributions apply. See full terms below.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article