LIVERPOOL look to boost their Champions League hopes today in one of four Premier League games.
The Reds face West Brom after Crystal Palace face Aston Villa, Tottenham play Wolves, and then Everton take on Sheffield United this evening.
SunSport are on hand with all the best bets from Paddy Power, William Hill, BoyleSports and Betfair ahead of tonight's game.
Best bets today
- Richarlison To Have Over 2 Shots On Target – Was 11/2 Now 7/1 (William Hill – CLAIM HERE*)
- Liverpool, Everton & AC Milan all to win – Was 6/5 Now 11/8 (Betfair – CLAIM HERE*)
- Harry Kane to score 2 or more goals & assist 1 or more goals – Was 12/1 Now 14/1 (Paddy Power – CLAIM HERE*)
William Hill – Bet £10 and get £40 in free bets HERE*
- Wilfried Zaha To Have Over 1 Shot On Target – Was 4/1 Now 5/1
- Ollie Watkins To Score First – Was 9/2 Now 11/2
- Heung-min Son To Have Over 2 Shots On Target – Was 9/2 Now 11/2
- Ruben Neves To Have Over 1 Shot On Target – Was 7/1 Now 9/1
- Diogo Jota To Have Over 2 Shots On Target – Was 21/10 Now 5/2
- Mohamed Salah To Have Over 2 Shots On Target – Was 23/10 Now 11/4
- Gylfi Sigurdsson To Have Over 1 Shot On Target – Was 23/10 Now 11/4
- Richarlison To Have Over 2 Shots On Target – Was 11/2 Now 7/1
Paddy Power – Get a £20 risk-free bet HERE*
Sunday's Turbo Power Price – Max 20
- Liverpool, Tottenham & Everton all to win – Was 6/4 now 5/2
- Harry Kane, Son Heung-Min & Gareth Bale to have 1 or more shots on target each – Was 10/11 Now 11/10
- Harry Kane to score 2 or more goals & assist 1 or more goals – Was 12/1 Now 14/1
- Sadio Mane to have 1 or more shots on target in each half – Was 3/1 Now 4/1
- Trent Alexander-Arnold to have 2 or more shots on target from outside the box – Was 12/1 Now 14/1
BoyleSports – Bet £10 Get £20 (mobile only) HERE*
Sunday evening treble
- Everton, AC Milan and RB Leipzig all to win – 3/1
Betfair – Bet £5 and get £20 in free bets HERE*
- Liverpool, Everton & AC Milan all to win – Was 6/5 Now 11/8
- John McGinn to have 1 or more shots on target from outside the box – WAs 4/1 Now 5/1
- Christian Benteke & Ollie Watkins to have 2 or more shots on target each – Was 9/2 Now 6/1
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin to have 2 or more headed shots on target -Was 6/1 Now 13/2
- Richarlison to score 1 or more goals & assist 1 or more goals – Was 9/1 Now 12/1
SEE OVER £2,000 IN FREE BETS HERE
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
*Terms and conditions
Betfair: Min £5 bet on the SBK, min odds 1.5 (1/2). Rewards valid for 7 days. Free bets must be placed at min odds of 1.5 (1/2). Exchange free bet limited to certain markets. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply
Boylesports: Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. First bet only. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. One Free Bet offer per customer, household and IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply.
William Hill: New customers using promo code M40 only. 1x per customer. Min £/€10 bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Free bets of 2 x £/€15 issued after first qualifying bet settles. Max £/€10 Bonus. 35x wagering requirement. Max redeemable bonus: £25. Casino bonus expires after 72 hours. UK & Eire only. Additional T&Cs, including free-bet, game, location, payment method and stake contributions apply. See full terms below.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article