HARRY KANE is the bookies' favourite to win the Golden Boot for a second year in a row ahead of the new Premier League season.
The England captain is 4/1 with Sky Bet to win the award despite his future at Tottenham being in doubt.
Kane has been heavily linked with a move to the defending champions Man City which may boost his chances of becoming the top scorer.
The 27-year-old has won the Premier League Golden Boot four times during his prolific career and he also scooped up the award at the 2018 World Cup.
Liverpool's talisman Mo Salah is his biggest rival next season in the bookies' eyes as he is second favourite at 5/1.
The Egyptian forward won the award in 2017-18 and 2018-19 during Liverpool's dominance.
Dream Team 2021/22
PLAY DREAM TEAM FOR THE 2021/22 SEASON!
- £100,000 in prize money up for grabs
- £50million budget to build your best XI
- Play in Mini Leagues against your mates, colleagues, etc
- Click here to play for FREE
- Android users can download the latest app here
Raheem Sterling has been shifted to third favourite after showingsensational form at Euro 2020 as he helped fire England to the final.
Chelsea's £53million star Timo Werner is the joint fourth favourite despite his difficult debut season in England.
The 25-year-old managed just six goals in 35 Premier League appearances last term after arriving from RB Leipzig.
Premier League Top Scorer odds
- Harry Kane – 10/3
- Mohamed Salah – 7/2
- Raheem Sterling – 12/1
- Timo Werner – 16/1
- Diogo Jota – 16/1
- Gabriel Jesus – 16/1
- Sadio Mane – 18/1
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – 20/1
- Jamie Vardy – 20/1
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin – 20/1
- Bruno Fernandes – 25/1
- Patrick Bamford – 25/1
BETFAIR NEW CUSTOMER OFFER: BET £5 GET £20*
Comercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*Min £5 bet on the SBK, min odds 1.5 (1/2). Rewards valid for 7 days. Free bets must be placed at min odds of 1.5 (1/2). Exchange free bet limited to certain markets. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article