ARSENAL face Villarreal as they target a potential Europa League final against Manchester United.
The Gunners put in a superb second-leg performance to beat Slavia Prague in the last-eight, setting up this showdown in Spain.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
Villarreal are having a below-par season in La Liga this term but have been superb in Europe, seeing off Dinamo Zagreb in the last round.
When is Villarreal vs Arsenal?
- This first leg clash will be held on Thursday, April 29.
- Kick-off is at 8pm BST.
- The sides last met each other 12 years ago, when Arsenal beat Villarreal 3-0 thanks to goals from Theo Walcott, Emmanuel Adebayor and Robin van Persie.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch all of the action live on BT Sport 3.
The match will be on at the same time as Man Utd's semi-final with Roma.
If you are a BT subscriber or have their broadband, download the official app to stream wherever you are.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Villarreal will be able to call on the services of Trigueros, despite his suspension in La Liga.
Vicente Iborra remains sidelined with a knee problem, while Francis Coquelin could feature against his former club.
Arsenal could welcome back Alexandre Lacazette, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Kieran Tierney and David Luiz for this huge first leg.
Martin Odegaard returned to the fold against Everton and may start in place of Nicolas Pepe.
- Villarreal to win – 7/5
- Draw – 11/5
- Arsenal victory – 15/8
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article