Emmerdale star Asan N’Jie was sacked from the soap after he threatened to kill Hollyoaks actor Jamie Lomas.
However it seems as though the star has learned from his mistakes as he has since reached out to the fans that have stuck by him.
Taking to Twitter, the former soapie told his followers that he has grown since the fight, before thanking them for their support.
He wrote: ‘All the people who’ve reached out and had my back you’ll never know how much I appreciate you.
‘I’ve learned, I’ve grown and now I’m working harder than ever to finish what I started.’
The star added: ‘Keep you’re circle tight and always fall forward! The universe tends to unfold as it should.’
Last month, Asan and Jamie were videoed in a brawl at the TV Choice Awards, where Malique Thompson-Dwyer had to intervene.
In the clip, the Ellis Chapman actor said he would ‘knife’ Jamie – who is set to return to Hollyoaks as Warren Fox later this year.
Following the spat, Asan was axed from the popular show.
ITV released a statement at the time, which read: ‘Emmerdale suspended Asan N’Jie yesterday pending further investigation into an incident at a central London hotel on Monday night.
‘ITV executives have met with him this morning and as a consequence Asan’s contract has been terminated with immediate effect.’
Asan then issued his own statement where he apologised for his actions.
‘My behaviour at the TV Choice Awards was completely unacceptable and very much out of character,’ he confessed.
‘I sincerely apologise to everybody who has been affected especially Jamie Lomas, the whole Emmerdale team, our audience, ITV, my family, and the organisers of the TV Choice Awards.’
The star added: ‘I am devastated, accept full responsibility for my actions and I am determined to learn from this.’
Source: Read Full Article